Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ana Brandt Pure Posing Workshop

This past weekend I attended a workshop with one of my favorite newborn photographers. I've admired her work, her youtube tutorials, and stalked her blog for a while now. When I saw she was having a workshop in Maryland I knew I had to go. I went up to Boonsboro on Saturday and spent the day with Ana and a dozen or so amazing photographers. We had the opportunity to work with 2 newborns and a maternity model. I had a great time and learned so much. I shot over 100 pictures, but here's a few of my favorites:





3 comments:

StacyZ said...

Oh how fabulous it sounds like an amazing class! I can't wait to see more newborn pics.

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D. Roa Photography said...

So glad I came across your blof...your images are great!

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!