Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet Baby "L"- Firefly Photography-Midlothian, Va. Child and Newborn Photographer

I had such a great time working with 1 week old Miss L and her family on Saturday. Little L slept the whole time and was a perfect subject! Big sister R was quite proud of the new addition and enjoyed holding and kissing her. Here is your sneak peek guys. Congrats on your beautiful new little girl! The rest of your gallery will be soon to follow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Beautiful photos, more beautiful subjects!

Laura Brett said...

Oh so beautiful Sam, you did a beautiful job!

MamaG said...

Love the smile! Beautiful girls.

Melissa said...

I can't wait for the gallery! Thank you for the peek at what's to come.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great pictures - thanks for sharing the sneak peek! Just gorgeous!
Uncle "R"

Johanna said...

Congrats Guys! You sure do make some beautiful babes.

Lindy Wilson said...

Absolutely Darling. Thank you for sharing.

Charity Owens said...

Great shots. I need to do this for my little guy.

Laura Miller said...

What beautiful girls. Can't wait to visit.

Jeni said...

Wow! Look at all that hair. I really love the smiling shot.

Rachel said...

I totally love that first one Sam, how totally sweet with the little hand in there.

You are making me want another baby!

Unknown said...

You captured some adorable faces perfectly!

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!