Thursday, October 15, 2009

To Remember Those We've Lost

Today is pregnancy and infant loss remembrance day. I have personally known several friends and family members who have experienced the loss of their precious child. My heart still aches for them. In honor of this special day I would like to offer a waived session fee ($75) and a free 8x10 for the next 24 hours to anyone who leaves a comment on this post saying how pregnancy/infant loss has touched their life. Please also e-mail me at Samantha@fireflyphotographyva.com to set-up your session.

1 comment:

Dallas Dance said...

Thank you for acknowleding the importance of this day.

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!