Monday, November 9, 2009

Pre-Purchase Print Credit Sale

For a limited time, I am offering a sale for anyone who would like to pre-purchase a print credit. For $75 you can purchase a $100 print credit good towards present and future galleries (print credit will be good for one year from purchase date). Please send paypal payment to Smileysamiam@hotmail.com with a message that you are taking part in the pre-purchase print credit sale. Feel free to contact me with any questions at Samantha@fireflyphotographyva.com.

I will limit this sale to the first five people to respond.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!