Monday, March 22, 2010

Beautiful Mama- Firefly Photography, Midlothian Va. Maternity Photographer

Not only is "G" a gorgeous mama-to-be, but she's also one of my dearest friends. I still can't get over how little her belly is! I'm so honored to share this special time with the happy couple, and I can't wait for little "A" to make his appearance. Be on the look-out for cute, squishy newborn pics sometime around early May! I had a blast with you "G" and will have the rest of your gallery ready soon.

_MG_7961(blackandwhitewatermarked)

_MG_7873(watermarked)

_MG_7851(watermarked)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!