Sunday, August 1, 2010

Double Newborn Sweetness!!- Firefly Photography, Midlothian, Va. Twin Newborn Photographer

Oh, how I adored doing this session. These babies were a double-dose of sweetness. Little Miss C was a pound bigger than her brother and had lots of dark hair. Little Mr. M was laid back and relaxed and had blond hair and amazing color. We did a marathon session (over four hours) but it was so worth it. Mom and Dad, congrats again on your perfect little miracle babies. I know you're over the moon :)

_MG_8789(watermarked)

_MG_8839(honeywatermarked)

15 comments:

Ally said...

Oh my! Sam these are beautiful. Love how soft the light is. Great catching up with you last week. We must get together again.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Sam!

-proud Momma

Kat said...

Oh my gosh - gorgeous!

Danielle said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. What beautiful babies!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love, love, love!

Kristin said...

Very cute. :) I especially like the second one.

Anonymous said...

What sweet, precious, and beautiful babies! I look forward to meeting my cute niece and nephew!

Anonymous said...

WOW, beautiful pictures! I just love them :)

~Amber

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! They are adorable. Can't wait to see them.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! They are SO cute! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Really nice! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Adrienne said...

Such sweeties! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Love the babies, love the pictures...I'm so happy for all four of you!!!

Shannon said...

What cuties! I love the first pic especially--though I'm not entirely sure as to why! Perhaps it reminds me of how cozy they must have been inside their amazing momma! :) Cannot wait to meet this pair in person!

Kathy said...

These pictures are just gorgeous!!! What sweet little bundles - great job!

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!