Monday, September 20, 2010

Happily Ever After- Firefly Photography Annapolis, Md. Engagement

I had the privilege of working with this cute couple several weeks ago (I'm so behind on my blogging!) Since they were having a nautical themed wedding, we knew Annapolis would be the perfect spot for their engagement session. We had a great time walking on the quaint streets and finally ending up on the water. They've seen their gallery already, but I wanted to share them with the rest of you. Enjoy.

wwatermarked)

_MG_9158(watermarked)

wwatermarked)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!