Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Casting Call- Firefly Photography, Midlothian Va. Newborn, Child, Family Photographer

I'm looking for some fresh faces for my portfolio! I'm in the process of redoing my website/blog and I have some new ideas and props I want to try. If you're interested in a free session, read below to see if you qualify. Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

Who I am Looking for:
-2 newborns (less than 10 days old)
-2 maternity (between 30-34 weeks pregnant)
-2 toddlers (age 1-3 years old, preferably well-behaved and cooperative ;)

What You Get:
-a session with me at location of my choice (could be your home, my home studio or another location in the Richmond area)
-a free session with me, an online gallery of 20-25 of the best images from your session available to order from for 1 week and a free 8x10 of your choice

Requirements:
-you must be willing to sign a model release allowing me to use the images online, and for any advertising/marketing
-you must be willing to try new things, and allow me to choose poses, clothing and props

Please contact me as soon as possible to set up your sessions. Once the spots are filled I will not be taking any more clients for this promotion.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!