Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sneak Peek for Mama-To-Be!

I had a blast working with "E". She was as beautiful as ever, and glowed the whole time. Not only was she easy to work with, but she was willing to indulge me and try some different shots (imagine skipping through a field at 36 weeks pregnant! yeah, I told you she was a good sport!) Anyway, for her patience, here is a sneak peek. They are coming out gorgeous so far. Your gallery will be up in a few days :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics and a Beautiful Mommy! I knew they would turn out great.

angie said...

beautiful work Sam!

{em} said...

very beautiful! do we all get to see the "gallery"?

Samantha Parks said...

thanks guys...unfortunately em, for mama's privacy, it's password protected...but, my website should be debuting in the next few months and you'll see many more samples from all of my galleries. I'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

just gorgeous!

Ashleybfly said...

I love the silhouette by the window picture! Emily look so beautiful! Great job Sam!

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!