Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sleepy Bendy Newborn

I was so excited to have the chance to photograph baby "J" today. At just 5 days old, I was pretty sure he'd still be very bendy, and also very sleepy. Boy was I right. I couldn't have asked for his session to go any smoother. He snuggled, he slept, woke up for a little bit and went back to sleep. We didn't even have any accidents until the very end (and on his daddy, I might add!). Here are a few of my favorites. Mom and Dad, your gallery will be up within a week. Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those! How cute is he?!?

Anonymous said...

Grammy thinks he is one of the two cutest little boys in the world!

Ashleybfly said...

Awww...these are WONDERFUL.

Anonymous said...

Jenny says too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Emily, he is TOO cute. He is absolutely beautiful.

Laura Brett said...

Beautiful boy, love the color and clarity! Great job!

Anonymous said...

congrats emily and jeremy. we're so excited for you. he's a beautiful mix of you both! :)

love,
siobhain

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gift from Jehovah, congratulations. You're both beautiful,
Mama Mann

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!