Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2 Beautiful Princesses

I had so much fun working with "M" and "S" over the weekend. Their mommy has a special place in my heart because of helping me with my infertility :)

The girls were a little shy at first, but once they warmed up they were giving me beautiful smiles and even helping me find cool places to take their pictures. I kept telling them they looked like two beautiful princesses. Here is your sneak peek guys!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

McAirForce Family said...

they are beautiful! I love the one with the ducks! great timing!

Carrie Small Photography said...

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous girls!!

Lisa Harrison said...

oh they are beautiful girls and you captured them so well. Nice job.

Kelley said...

Such gorgeous girls! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! Great captures!

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

These are gorgeous! I especially love the last photo! Great job!

Lerin said...

I'm following you from ClickinMoms. This is an awesome session! Love the composition of the ducks photo. Also, you have a beautiful header.

Christine said...

These are beautiful! The Duck Shot is priceless!

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!