Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Canvas Sale!

To celebrate the fact that summer is finally here, I am offering a Summer Canvas Sale. I haven't offered this sale before and it may be a while before I do it again. The sale includes all canvas sizes (ranging from 8x10 to 24x36). Anyone booking a session* and purchasing a canvas before midnight on July 31, 2009 will receive 25% off of each canvas. Duplicate canvases (meaning the second canvas, same size and print) will be 50% off. Please call or e-mail me to book a session or get a price list.

Speaking of booking sessions, June is the last month I am waiving my session fee. I have a few sessions left before the end of the month but they are booking up fast. The only exception is newborn sessions. If you've already spoken to me about setting up a newborn session, you will still receive the waived session fee. As of July 1 I will be charging my session fee of $75 which will cover my time and talent only.

*this sale applies to new sessions and current galleries only

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!