Sunday, January 3, 2010

D & J's E-Session- Midlothian, Va. Engagement & Couple Photographer

I'm behind in blogging this, but I still wanted to share. I don't get to do a lot of e-sessions, so this one was a treat. D & J are friends of ours and I was honored to shoot their e-session for them. They were a lot of fun and very much in love. We spent the afternoon driving around and stopping at cool locations. We had some laughs and got some fun shots. Here are a few of my favorites.

1128_3555(watermarked)

1128_3565(watermarked)

1128_3627(watermarked)

1128_3661(watermarked)

9 comments:

denean said...

Great pictures! Love love love the last one!!

breeze said...

I love all of these!

angie said...

I commented on your facebook page briefly but OMG I LOVE these pics. I am SO darwn to that one with the yellow background and the one with the sunray. Gorgeous!!!

angie said...

*drawn

Amanda Eller said...

Beautiful!! #4 is my fave! Beautiful sun flare!!
AEP

Jessica and Bruce said...

I am absolutly in love with the yellow background one!! Amazing I am so drawn to it! I don't even know them and I want a copy!

Lisa Harrison said...

What a beautiful couple and equally gorgeous photography. Love that flare.

Anonymous said...

A lovely couple!

Best wishes for a happy marriage!

-Cathy

Buttercup said...

Lovely!

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!