Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year and a New Firefly Photography!

So I'm a little late in launching everything, but I wanted to make sure it was perfect (my site is still a day or two from being done, so be patient!). I've made some changes to my policies and structure, but I think you're going to be really happy with what I'm offering now.

I've changed my session fees to include digital images. These means that, at the very minimum, you'll get 1 digital image from your session along with a 5x7 reference print. You can use this image for cards, prints, gifts, almost anything you can imagine. You will also get a web version of the image(s) you choose, to share online (email, facebook, etc). You'll also have the option to upgrade to a session with more digital images, or even my top package, which includes all the images from your session. All digital images include a 5x7 reference print to help you see what your print should look like. I'll still be selling prints and products, along with some new add-on options. Please contact me for more information and a detailed list of prices/options. Thanks for sticking with me and I look forward to working with you in the new year!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
I am a photographer just outside of Richmond, Virginia specializing in custom portraiture. I focus on maternity and newborn photography, but also enjoy working with families, couples, and even pets!